In the Selfies section, I want to take a look at one of my favourite photography topics, that of selfie photography, sharing a few thoughts on the subject, as well as some of the styles of selfie, the techniques used and the equipment in my camera bag.
- About Selfies – a brief introduction on the topic of selfies.
- 360 Degree Selfies – creating selfies with the Ricoh Theta V camera.
- Beginners Guide – how to get started with selfie photography.
- Camera Equipment – some useful hints and tips on selfie equipment.
- Camera Lenses – thoughts on what camera lens to use for your selfies.
- Camera Positions – low or high, above or below, anything goes.
- Camera Settings – what settings to use when taking your selfie.
- Distorted Selfies – always fun to search out something different.
- Double Selfies – a single selfie is okay but two is far better.
- Hand-held Selfies – the simplest and easiest way to take selfie.
- Infinity Selfies – one of the more challenging selfies to create.
- Interval Timers – how to use interval timers for your selfies.
- Reflected Selfies – mirrors, windows and just about anything shiny.
- Selfie Sticks – that important, telescopic, multi-use, pointy stick thing.
- Self-Timers – how to use the self-timers for creating selfies.
- Shadow Selfies – you can never out-run your own shadow.
- Silhouette Selfies – using back-lighting to create more unusual selfies.
- Triple Selfies -double selfies are easy, triple selfies are a challenge.
- Selfie Galleries – yes, not a few selfie photographs featuring yours truly.
Copyright ©2020 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.