Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 31-12-20 – last zone taking snow and rain day of 2020.
- Turf Blog 29-12-20 – fat bikes, crispy snow and zones for the taking.
- Turf Blog 28-12-20 – icy paths and battle zones in ancient woodland.
- Turf Blog 27-12-20 – a zone-free day and a phone handlebar mount.
- Turf Blog 26-12-20 – Storm Bella, an Ogre and re-taking lost zones.
- Turf Blog 25-12-20 – a country park visit and angry horse riders.
- Turf Blog 23-12-20 – trying out the humble bicycle for zone taking.
- Turf Blog 22-12-20 – some re-visits, some new takes and icy paths.
- Turf Blog 21-12-20 – first time ever out turfing and taking zones.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.