Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 31-01-21 – a stroll through Whitehill and a Sunday picnic.
- Turf Blog 30-01-21 – a walk in the woods, snowdrops and a sore back.
- Turf Blog 25-01-21 – some of the things I’ve discovered about Turf.
- Turf Blog 24-01-21 – a sunny walk to Rosewell and a picnic lunch.
- Turf Blog 23-01-21 – a jacket is ruined but plenty of zones are taken.
- Turf Blog 19-01-21 – the Dawn Ninja challenge and re-taking lost zones.
- Turf Blog 17-01-21 – a day at the coast, zones, medals and bridges.
- Turf Blog 16-01-21 – the ice has gone but skating rink puddles remain.
- Turf Blog 11-01-21 – lunch-time zone grabbing session, with Gremlins!
- Turf Blog 10-01-21 – some orderly planning for the Orderly III medal.
- Turf Blog 09-01-21 – some thoughts on planning for bridge zone medals.
- Turf Blog 08-01-21 – blue skies, crispy snow, taking zones and fat biking.
- Turf Blog 07-01-21 – typical Scottish weather, cold, wet and miserable.
- Turf Blog 06-01-21 – new boots, some new zones, now with pictures!
- Turf Blog 05-01-21 – return of the turfer, and a new beginning.
- Turf Blog 01-01-21 – New Year’s Day and a picnic at a stately home.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.