Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Video 30-07-22 – turfing Newbattle Woods and Lady Lothian Walk.
- Turf Video 29-07-22 – turfing and exploring Cramond Island, Edinburgh.
- Turf Blog 25-07-22 – an early first-light morning start for the Daily-Five.
- Turf Video 23-07-22 – taking unique zones around Roslin and Danderhall.
- Turf Video 21-07-22 – Queensferry and the Forth Road Bridge.
- Turf Video 19-07-22 – turfing at interesting places, Wallace’s Cave.
- Turf Blog 18-07-22 – a night ride with turfing, Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve.
- Turf Blog 16-07-22 – cycling down to Portobello for zone NoMedalHere.
- Turf Video 15-07-22 – turfing with Pugsley at Aberlady Bay Naturist Reserve.
- Turf Video 13-07-22 – kick scooting on the Swifty Air around Melville area.
- Turf Blog 12-07-22 – much excitement on Planet Gary, a new bike rack!
- Turf Blog 11-07-22 – another attempt at the Rosewell-Bonnyrigg Ferret Run.
- Turf Video 09-07-22 – turfing the woods and fields of Dalhousie Castle.
- Turf Blog 07-07-22 – turfing and fat biking Aberlady Bay Naturist Reserve.
- Turf Video 06-07-22 – a walk and talk on turfing in Newbattle woods.
- Turf Blog 01-07-22 – the Seven Hills of Edinburgh are Swifty conquered.
Copyright ©2022 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.