Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 30-03-21 – tired early morning turfing and some medal planning.
- Turf Blog 27-03-21 – Bonnyrigg invaded. 29 zones lost. Locals remain calm.
- Turf Blog 26-03-21 – some lunchtime turfing and an evening stroll.
- Turf Blog 24-03-21 – yes, just another day in the life of a bicycle Turfer.
- Turf Blog 21-03-21 – jobs to do at home, local zones and some medal thoughts.
- Turf Blog 20-03-21 – into East Lothian for uniques, medals and turfing fun.
- Turf Blog 17-03-21 – the Ogre requires some TLC and turfing in Rosewell.
- Turf Blog 14-03-21 – your mission, Eager Ferret, should you chose to accept it.
- Turf Blog 13-03-21 – mopping up zones in the upmarket areas of Dalkeith.
- Turf Blog 12-03-21 – cold, dark, wet, windy and an invader from The North.
- Turf Blog 11-03-21 – a look at the Eager medals and the Loanhead Ferret Run.
- Turf Blog 09-03-21 – early morning zones, rabbits, owls and McDonald the Fox.
- Turf Blog 07-03-21 – phone problems, tired legs, but mission accomplished.
- Turf Blog 07-03-21 – round review, Ghost Minute and the Turf Team Challenge.
- Turf Blog 06-03-21 – an nice easy morning local ride for the Revisitor medal.
- Turf Blog 05-03-21 – turfing East Lothian and an brief encounter with Féarglas.
- Turf Blog 04-03-21 – an unhappy Ogre, some local zones and signal problems.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.