Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 29-05-21 – a grand day out in the Penicuik area for uniques.
- Turf Blog 28-05-21 – taking outlying zones and mud, mud, glorious mud.
- Turf Blog 26-05-21 – the Greed 200, the frustrations and the delight.
- Turf Blog 24-05-21 – a turf run to the seaside, Portobello and Joppa.
- Turf Blog 22-05-21 – a few uniques, a few photographs, just turfing.
- Turf Tour Eskbank – a 10 zone tour round the posh area of Dalkieth.
- Turf and Privacy – a look at turf data and who is watching us.
- Turf Blog 15-05-21 – a day at the seaside hunting Longniddry uniques.
- Turf Tour Bonnyrigg – a whistle stop tour of the 31 Bonnyrigg zones.
- Turf Tour Dalhousie – a 9 zone tour in the grounds of Dalhousie Castle.
- Turf Tour Rosewell – just 14 zones but a nice blend of town and country.
- Turf Blog 02-05-21 – a look back at Round #130 and future plans.
- Turf Blog 01-05-21 – trying and failing to get the Greed-200 medal.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.