Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Video 31-08-22 – turfing from North Berwick to Gin Head.
- Turf Blog 28-08-22 – uniques in Penicuik and night turfing locally.
- Turf Video 27-08-22 – turfing Edinburgh during the refuse strike.
- Turf Blog 26-08-22 – list of equipment used to create turfing videos.
- Turf Blog 23-08-22 – more on turfing videos, the Rode Wireless Go II.
- Turf Blog 22-08-22 – protecting your turf name during T.U.R.F 2022
- Turf Blog 21-08-22 – just a few words trying to keep myself turfing.
- Turf Blog 16-08-22 – new turfing gear, the Willesden Sustainable Scooter Bag.
- Turf Blog 13-08-22 – discovering unwelcome passengers after turfing.
- Turf Blog 12-08-22 – moonlight turfing at Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve.
- Turf Blog 10-08-22 – kick scoot turfing at night with Luna and Saturn.
- Turf Video 07-08-22 – a turfing stroll around Newbattle Abbey.
- Turf Blog 06-08-22 – an early morning ramble around Dalhousie Castle.
- Turf Video 05-08-22 – turfing from The Kelpies to the Falkirk Wheel.
- Turf Video 04-08-22 – an attempt to turf during the Edinburgh Festival.
- Turf Blog 03-08-22 – flashed by the light of a burning meteor. Wow!
Copyright ©2022 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.