Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 28-06-21 – this is Insomnia, or Another Twelve Hours Later.
- Turf Blog 27-06-21 – this is Restless, a zone every hour for twelve hours.
- Turf Blog 23-06-21 – the Greed 250, quite a lot of effort for a single medal.
- Turf Blog 22-06-21 – Turfing Roslin, and the tale of the stoat and the rabbit.
- Turf Blog 21-06-21 – some thoughts and plans on the next medal to go for.
- Turf Blog 19-06-21 – kick scooting unique zones in Dalkeith Country Park.
- Turf Blog 18-06-21 – some furious cycling wins the Darkest Ninja medal.
- Turf Blog 17-06-21 – Roslin Glen, bogs, landslides and Rambo the Badger.
- Turf Blog 16-06-21 – my Swifty scooter finds some Tyrannosaurus rex poo.
- Turf Blog 15-06-21 – I take Swifty on a day trip to Wallaces Cave, Roslin.
- Turf Blog 15-06-21 – turfing with Swifty and a blood-sucking vampire tick.
- Turf Blog 13-06-21 – a night scoot, Dalhousie Castle and Newbattle woods.
- Turf Blog 08-06-21 – some local turfing, a few new zones and a hedgehog.
- Turf Blog 07-06-21 – the dreaded Turf Goblin strikes but turfing resumes.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.