Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 23-11-21 – hunting for uniques and Bromptons in Edinburgh.
- Turf Blog 17-11-21 – Holyrood Park, little planets and down the rabbit hole.
- Turf Blog 16-11-21 – a walk to Wallace’s Cave and searching for old paths.
- Turf Blog 15-11-21 – a few days in Dundee and a day in Edinburgh.
- Turf Blog 08-11-21 – tales from the riverbank, Roslin to Lasswade.
- Turf Blog 07-11-21 – where have all the Scottish turfers gone?
- Turf Blog 05-11-21 – turfing Cramond to Leith on the Swifty Zero.
- Turf Blog 04-11-21 – I order myself another scooter, the folding Swifty One.
- Turf Blog 03-11-21 – picking off a few unique zones around Penicuik.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.