Juts a short blog today. I’ve had numerous requests about the photography and computer equipment I use to create these turf blog videos. So, here’s the definitive list:
- GoPro Hero 10 Black camera.
- Two spare batteries for GoPro Hero 10.
- GoPro Max 360-degree camera.
- Two spare batteries for GoPro Max.
- Two spare micro-SD media cards.
- Insta360 “Invisible” selfie stick.
- Ground spike for selfie stick.
- GoPro remote control.
- Spare GoPro mount screws, etc.
- Lighting accessory bracket.
- Two Lume Cube LED lights.
- GoPro 10 Media mod.
- GoPro Chest mount.
- GoPro 3-Way 2.0 mount.
- Two GoPro mini tripods.
- Assorted flat and quick-release mounts.
- Rode Wireless Go II microphone.
- GoPro 10 Max lens mod.
And on the production side there’s the following:
- HP ENVY TE02-0002na desktop computer.
- PC memory increased from 32 to 64 Gb.
- Windows 11 operating system.
- DaVinci Resolve 18 Video Editor software.
That’s all folks. At least for now!
Copyright ©2022 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.