When I built my first Surly Pugsley way back in 2010, I was keen to record by adventures on video, so started off recording a few of my trips and posted them on my Youtube channel. You can also browse all the videos here. Each page includes 10 video links with sample still images. Simply click on the video link image to view the video.
- Camera Drones – thoughts on purchasing a DJI Mini 3 Pro.
- Film-making Overview – a few thoughts on the making bike films.
- GoPro Hints and Tips – a few simple hints and tips to help you out.
- Camera Supports – for that ever so important steady footage.
- Editing and Posting – what to do after you’ve finished filming.
- GoPro Cameras – simple, compact, versatile and almost perfect.
- Positions and Angles – thoughts on where to place the camera.
- Recording Audio – on-camera and remote microphones.
- Shoot Planning – how, where, what, when and why not.
- Video Blogging – how, why, what, where and hints and tips.
- 0001 | 0002 | 0003 | 0004 | 0005 | 0006 | 0007 | 0008 | 0009 | 0010
- 0011 | 0012 | 0013 | 0014 | 0015 | 0016 | 0017 | 0018 | 0019 | 0020
You can find more videos in the Turf Video section.
Copyright ©2020 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.