Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 25-07-21 – are you a naughty, or an exceedingly naughty, turfer?
- Turf Blog 20-07-21 – night-turf-scooting Shawfair to Roslin and a fox cub.
- Turf Blog 18-07-21 – some light night-turfing and an alien invasion is foiled.
- Turf Blog 16-07-21 – Mr Dodgy Back leaves the building and turfing resumes.
- Turf Blog 13-07-21 – a few zones but mostly trying to photograph butterflies.
- Turf Blog 12-07-21 – bad backs, unusual turf names and GPS weirdness.
- Turf Blog 09-07-21 – Galashiels, Tweedbank and Bill Scott’s big house.
- Turf Blog 06-07-21 – taking zones on foot around Newbattle Abbey.
- Turf Blog 05-07-21 – turfing Gorebridge and Newtongrange. In the rain.
- Turf Blog 04-07-21 – review of round #132 and some plans for round #133.
- Turf Blog 03-07-21 – off-road turfing or how to get soaking wet without rain.
- Turf Blog 02-07-21 – taking local zones, new shortcuts and influencing.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.