Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 30-09-21 – a look at the Seven Hills of Midlothian challenge.
- Turf Blog 28-02-21 – fat biking with Pugsley in Newbattle Abbey woods.
- Turf Blog 22-09-21 – quick catch up on the past couple of days turfing.
- Turf Blog 20-09-21 – Disaster strikes! I can’t log on to the Turf app. No turfing!
- Turf Blog 18-09-21 – back in the saddle after a visit from Miss Influenza Lurgi.
- Turf Blog 16-09-21 – another Five-A-Day turf-walk for essential supplies.
- Turf Blog 14-09-21 – a short Five-A-Day turf-walk around Dalhousie Castle hotel.
- Turf Blog 10-09-21 – some assorted turf-stuff due to Covid-19 self-isolating.
- Turf Blog 09-09-21 – fat bike turfing at sunset in Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve.
- Turf Blog 08-09-21 – getting ready to turf further away. A tow bar gets fitted.
- Turf Blog 06-09-21 – a look at the new medals on the block, the Daily Five.
- Turf Blog 04-09-21 – mopping up a few stray uniques in East Lothian.
- Turf Blog 01-09-21 – a evening in Musselburgh for the Greed-300 medal.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.