Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 31-10-21 – visiting relatives in Kelso but only minimal turfing allowed.
- Turf Blog 30-10-21 – how to spot a turfer. A guide for Joe and Jane Public.
- Turf Blog 29-10-21 – weather was dreich, drookit, pish-oot and mochie. Say no more.
- Turf Blog 23-10-21 – I invent the latest new craze that’s going viral, turf-birding.
- Turf Blog 19-10-21 – back on the bike again, more Five-A-Day and a night ride.
- Turf Blog 15-10-21 Part 2 – the North Berwick coast, The Chesters and Traprain Law.
- Turf Blog 15-10-21 Part 1 – turfing East Lothian, Seacliff, Gin Head and Canty Bay.
- Turf Blog 14-10-21 – the Take-7500, and some thoughts on future medal plans.
- Turf Blog 10-10-21 – a nocturnal walk in the woods and some deer spotting.
- Turf Blog 09-10-21 – a quick catch up on my Daily-5 medal series progress.
- Turf Blog 08-10-21 – a visit to East Lothian and the 1000 Unique is completed.
- Turf Blog 04-10-21 – turfing Dunbar for uniques towards the 1000 Unique medal.
- Turf Blog 02-10-21 – turfing in the City of Edinburgh and some swan watching.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.