Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 29-03-23 – e-bikes again. Yes, they have their place but not for me.
- Turf Blog 28-03-23 – looking at e-bikes for turfing. Are they cheating?
- Turf Video 27-03-23 – a turf walk from Gorebridge to Bonnyrigg.
- Turf Blog 24-03-23 – the Trapped-nerve-in-the-back Goblin strikes again.
- Turf Video 23-03-23 – a windy day at Gullane and Aberlady Bay.
- Turf Blog 21-03-23 – Aventour Pro Handlebar Bag for the Swifty scooters.
- Turf Blog 17-02-23 – into East Lothian for uniques and bing bagging.
- Turf Blog 12-03-23 – turfing and hunting for the Great Grey Shrike.
- Turf Blog 11-03-23 – turfing and bing bagging in Gorebridge on the Surly Ogre.
- Turf Blog 09-03-23 – Another unofficial Planet Gary medal, the Borders Railway.
- Turf Blog 08-03-23 – the Surly Ogre gets a paint job and full make-over.
- Turf Blog 06-03-23 – League promotion. What am I going to do now?
- Turf Blog 04-03-23 – chasing more points for possible League promotion.
- Turf Blog 03-03-23 – kick scooting down to Musselburgh for one lonely unique.
- Turf Blog 01-03-23 – hunting uniques in Edinburgh and the Aurora borealis.
Copyright ©2023 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.