Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 30-04-22 – quick catch up at the finish of round#142.
- Turf Blog 21-04-22 – Kinross and the Loch Leven Heritage Trail Part 2.
- Turf Blog 21-04-22 – Kinross and the Loch Leven Heritage Trail Part 1.
- Turf Blog 17-04-22 – the rise and decline of turfing in Scotland.
- Turf Blog 15-04-22 – the sights of sounds of the Zones of Gorebridge.
- Turf Blog 13-04-22 – the sights of sounds of the Zones of Bonnyrigg.
- Turf Blog 11-04-22 – On the No 140 for Musselburgh with ChoccyMuffin.
- Turf Blog 10-04-22 – turfing on the Krampug and looking at some sand.
- Turf Blog 02-04-22 – round 142# targets and visiting Mutts Cycles.
Copyright ©2022 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.