Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Video 31-05-23 – time lapse turfing of Gorebridge and Gore Glen.
- Turf Blog 27-05-23 – looking at filming a turfing session at night.
- Turf Video 27-05-23 – night turfing session, Newbattle woods, Dalkeith.
- Turf Blog 26-05-23 – Warning. This turf blog mentions the word tick!
- Turf Video 25-05-23 – railway path time-lapse, Bonnyrigg to Penicuik.
- Turf Blog 24-05-23 – Mr Badger and the Nature Watch 10 medal.
- Turf Video 24-05-23 – time-lapse turfing Bonnyrigg, new disco version.
- Turf Blog 18-05-23 – finally, a grey squirrel from within a turf zone!
- Turf Blog 15-05-23 – Midlothian has a new zone, birding in DCP.
- Turf Blog 10-05-23 – looking for wildlife in Dalkeith Country Park.
- Turf Blog 08-05-23 – night-turf for Animal Watch medals.
- Turf Blog 04-05-23 – revised camera mount for the front carrier. Again!
Copyright ©2023 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.