Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 28-02-21 – a few uniques, a few points and a picnic on a spoil heap.
- Turf Blog 27-02-21 – more medals, more zones and I meet turfer MarkkuEsoc.
- Turf Blog 22-02-21 – an early morning start for the Eager Beaver medal.
- Turf Blog 20-02-21 – another medal addded to the collection, the Orderly III.
- Turf Blog 20-02-21 – night turfing, with foxes, rabbits, an owl and Dark Ninja.
- Turf Blog 19-02-21 – more unique zones, a medal and ice age wonders.
- Turf Blog 18-02-21 – taking unique zones, climbing hills and simply turfing.
- Turf Blog 17-02-21 – a day turfing in Musselburgh and a squeaky pedal.
- Turf Blog 16-02-21 – the snows have melted, Spring is here, it’s Swifty time.
- Turf Blog 15-02-21 – icy trails, slushy trails, more slush, more ice and mud.
- Turf Blog 14-02-21 – melting snow, giant icicles and the Mines of Moria.
- Turf Blog 12-02-21 – take snow, a fat bike and fun, you get snurfing.
- Turf Blog 08-02-21 – a new round, turfers going dark and cold toes.
- Turf Blog 07-02-21 – round #127 review and the points v pph question.
- Turf Blog 06-02-21 – turfing Gorebridge, a town on the side of a hill.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.