Here in the Turf blog section of Planet Gary, I want to share some of my turfing adventures, taking you with me while I’m out exploring town and country in search of turf zones, for points, for medals and simply for fun.
- Turf Blog 28-06-22 – kick scooting for unique zones around Leith, Edinburgh.
- Turf Blog 26-06-22 – Fort Kinnaird, Portobello and Jurassic dinosaurs at Newhailes.
- Turf Blog 23-06-22 – night turfing at Aberlady, Gosford House and Kilspindie.
- Turf Blog 17-06-22 – attempting the Rosewell – Bonnyrigg Eager Ferret run.
- Turf Blog 16-06-22 – turfing the woods around Newbattle under the full moon.
- Turf Blog 14-06-22 – nocturnal kick scoot turfing in Dalkeith Country Park.
- Turf Blog 13-06-22 – a look at the fabled and challenging Loanhead Ferret Run.
- Turf Blog 10-06-22 – the Loanhead Ferret Run, at night, on the Swifty Air kick scooter.
- Turf Blog 09-06-22 – some thoughts about a new series of medals, the Turfinators.
- Turf Blog 08-06-22 – the sounds and silence of nocturnal turfing around Dalkeith.
- Turf Blog 06-06-22 – ideas to keep turfing and the Swifty Air finally stops creaking.
- Turf Blog 03-06-22 – a delightful night kick scoot to Millerhill for unique zones.
Copyright ©2022 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.