In the Street section, I want to take a look at another of my favourite photography topics, that of street photography, sharing a few thoughts on the subject, as well as some of the techniques used and the equipment in my camera bag.
- About Street– a brief introduction on the subject of street photography.
- Street Galleries – a few street photographs, mostly in Edinburgh.
- Beginners Guide – how to get started with street photography.
- Camera Equipment – some useful hints and tips on suitable equipment.
- Camera Lenses – thoughts on what camera lens to use for your photography.
- Camera Positions – low or high, above or below, anything goes.
- Camera Settings – what settings to use when working the street.
- No Rules Street – why should you be burdened by following the rules?
- Street Technique – the secret ways and means of candid street photography.
Copyright ©2021 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.